Structural Connection Design
ARIMA Engineers is having experienced Engineers specialized in Structural Steel Connection Design as per AISC (LRDF, ASD), BS, & IS Standards and Codes.
We have experienced design team capable of handling any code as required by the client for connection design.
Whatever the specification of your structural steel connection, we always aim to refine the design to maximize productivity and reduce project costs.
To ensure the highest standards, all steel connection designs are approved by our Chartered Structural Engineers prior to delivery.
Our highly-skilled structural engineering team use the latest technology to produce a range of simple and moment connections.
When a project calls for more complex connection configurations, we use IDEA StatiCa or RAM Connection engineering software for the structural design and code-check of joints, cross sections, beams and other details.
Our Expert Solutions for Connection Design & Detailing
• Base Plate connections.
• Embed plate connections.
• Moment connections.
• Shear connections.
• Steel Beam to Beam connections.
• Steel Beam to Column connections.
• Steel Column to Column connections.
• Truss connections.
• Steel Beam to Slab connections.
• Column to Slab connections.
• Vertical Brace connections.
• Horizontal Brace connections.
• Cantilever Connections.
• Column Foundation connections.
• Hollow sections connections.